Saver Series batteries
One Series Saver Batteries
Saver One Series defibrillators can work with two different types of batteries:
(SAV-C0903) Non-rechargeable battery with LiSOCI2technology
(SAV-C0011) Rechargeable battery with Li iontechnology
Both batteries can only be used on Saver ONE Series defibrillators and are easily installed directly by the user.
The non-rechargeable battery (SAV-C0903) with long autonomy is equipped with a particular technology that guarantees a long autonomy and eliminates any sort of maintenance.
The LiSOCI2 battery lasts about 5 years in standby * or can carry out a large number of discharges which varies according to the model and version.
The rechargeable battery (SAV-C011) is indicated for those who use the defibrillator intensively. Thanks to this battery it will be possible to reduce management costs and guarantee a high number of discharges.
The rechargeable battery has a Li-ion technology and allows for a very high number of discharges which varies according to the model and version.
* if installed in the AED and in Standby mode it has an estimated duration of 5 (five) years, assuming a battery activation test, daily self-tests, without turning on the AED at the following environmental conditions temperature (20 ° C) and humidity S / C (45%)
Battery charging station
The SAV-C0014 charging station allows you to recharge the rechargeable batteries of the Saver One Seriesdefibrillators with Li ion technology (SAV-C0011).
The charging station consists of the following parts:
• Battery charger (SAV-C0012)
• AC / DC power supply (SAV-C0013)
• Power cable with three-pole plug (SAV-C0366)
The recharging station allows you to recharge only original rechargeable Li ion batteries (SAV-C0011) from AMI Italia Srl. The device is equipped with a control LED that allows you to check the charging status and any battery or station failures recharge itself.Thanks to sophisticated software and the extraordinary performance of the Li ion battery, full recharging takes place in just 2.5 hours *
* The data shown refers to a new rechargeable battery (1 only recharge cycle) at a temperature of 20 ° C
PADs Saver One Series
Multi-function PADs for defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, cadiacatranial stimulation and ECG monitoring, with direct connection to cables and defibrillators. Due to their technical characteristics they guarantee a low impedance and a reduced stimulation threshold and a high adaptability.
AMI Italia has designed three types of PADs: SAV-C0846 Multifunction PADs Adult Pre-orders SAV-C0016 Multifunction PADs Standard Kids
The AMI Italia defibrillation PADs are pre-cast disposable types. They are equipped with a special anti-shock safety connector that must be inserted in the appropriate defibrillator insert. AMI Italy PADs have a 30-month expiration
Saver One Series defibrillators can use three types of PADs:
SAV- C0846 Multifunction PADs Adult
Pre-SAV- C0016 Multi -Function PADs Standard Children
SAVC0846 PADs are for adult patients (age> 8 years or weight> 25Kg), while the PADs SAC-C0016 are for pediatric patients (age <8 years or weight <25Kg).
ECG Saver Series cable
The SAV-C0017 ECG Cable allows the monitoring of the patient’s ECG trace, taking advantage of the special “Monitoring” mode of the Saver One Series defibrillators models:
Saver One D
Saver One P
The AMI Italia ECG cable is reusable with 2-pole terminals. It allows the “Monitoring” mode to display the ECG trace (branch II) and the patient’s heart rate on the display of the Saver One D and Saver One P defibrillators.
The ECG cable is the ideal solution to reduce the costs of defibrillation PADs and ensure long patient monitoring
PORTI-S30 thermal printer
The Poti-S30 printer is a special portable thermal printer with reduced dimensions equipped with an IrDA port. Equipped with rechargeable batteries, it allows for the delayed printing of events and the rescue route.
The printer can only be used on the following defibrillator models:
Saver One D
Saver One P
Porti – S30 is a portable thermal printer for defibrillator Saver One Series. Light and ultra-compact it allows it to be easily transported and used in any circumstance. Equipped with IrDA technology that allows you to communicate with Saver One Series defibrillators without the use of any wire. The Porti-S30 printer is equipped with high autonomy rechargeable batteries.
Type of printing: Thermal (Ultra quiet)
Speed: 80mm / sec (MAX)
Resolution: 203dpi, 8dots / mm
Interface: IrDA Vers. 1.0 (SIR)
Battery: Rechargeable 7.4V DC / 1.200mAh (Li ion)
Autonomy 1 hour of continuous printing
Loading time: 4 hours
Type of paper: Roll of thematic paper (57mm, 30Ø)
AC / DC adapter (charger)
Thermal paper roll
Saver Series transport bag
The semi – rigid bag for transporting red Saver One Series defibrillators has been designed to accommodate and protect the device and all accessories. The material used is in EVA, covered with Teflon. The aforementioned material was chosen because its particular characteristics fully satisfy the particular needs, for the realization of a particularly resistant transport bag, dedicated to the world of emergency.
• Compact and elegant design
• Sturdy and easy to handle
• Resistant to atmospheric agents
• Resistant to tears and wear
• Particularly resistant to shocks and external stresses
• Equipped with carrying handle and possibility of using shoulder strap (optional)
The interiors of the bag have been designed to hold the device firmly in place and the various internal compartments allow you to neatly hold the accessories such as electrodes for defibrillation, quick reference card, first aid kit etc.
Saver View Express
The Saver View Express is a PC software designed for viewing, analyzing and printing the data stored by Saver One Series defibrillators:
Saver One D
Saver One P
Saver One Series defibrillators, if a memory card is installed, store all rescue data including environmental records (voices and noises). Thanks to the PC Saver View Express software it will be possible to analyze in detail all the phases of the rescue, creating a real medical record of the patient and then storing everything on the PC.
Saver View Express allows:
• Display and storage of data stored on One Series Saver defibrillators
• Patient record creation
• Analysis of the patient’s ECG trace with various tools
• Listen to the audio recording stored by the defibrillators
• View event list and alarms
Compatible with Windows OS
Cabinet DAE Saver Series
The Cabinet AIVIA series are designed to hold and protect the DAE Saver One.
Designed to withstand impacts and stresses, they are produced using the highest quality materials such as ABS and polycarbonate, which are unique to guarantee these characteristics. Their attractive and at the same time functional design makes the Aivia Cabinets unique in their kind.
The AIVIA series cabinets are available in two different versions:
Each of the two versions comprising different models All AIVIA models can be positioned against the wall or on a special support on the ground (Totem model BORNAVIE) inside or outside the buildings.
The units of the AIVIA Protection series ( AIVIA 100, 200, 210, 220 and 230 ) receive the AEDs inside them and protect them from environmental actions (dust, humidity, rain, cold …).
Functions of the AIVIA 100, 200, 210, 220 and 230 models :
• Local visual alarms
• Brightness detector that automatically activates the illumination through the LED of the DAE compartment.
The AIVIA 220 and 230 models also integrate:
• Hands-free analogue telephone device
• Opening of the covering with code or RFID badge reader
• Dual-tone siren activated upon opening Rechargeable emergency batteries (AIVIA 210.220 and 230).
• Heating (except AIVIA 100) which allows to keep a positive temperature on the AED
• GSM telephony (AIVIA 220 and 230)
The units of the AIVIA Surveillance series ( AIVIA 300, 310, 320 and 330) welcome, protect and monitor AEDs; they guarantee the functioning control allowing the total vigilance.
Functions of the AIVIA 300, 310, 320 and 330 models
• Local network connection (LAN) Ethernet
• Configuration software that allows to set AIVIA on the local network
• Communications between AIVIA and AIVI @ NET server I AIVIA 320 and 330 models also integrate: • Hands-free analogue telephone device.
• Rechargeable emergency batteries
• Heating that allows you to keep a positive temperature of the AED (up to -20 ° C)
• Photoelectric control that allows thanks to an infrared lens to take the picture of the person who opened the cabinet.
• GPRS communication
The AIVIA S Cabinet, thanks to its functional features combined with a particularly competitive cost, has been specifically designed to be used indoors. Robust and functional, the AIVIA S cabinet consists of two different parts:
• Front cover completely in polycarbonate
• ABS chassis
The front cover shows the main steps to be performed to use the Saver One AED in complete safety